Tuesday 15 November 2011

Thriller Opening Locations

When coming up with the initial thriller idea, I kept in mind where scenes could be filmed and I could relate certain scenes to certain places around my house. My house has a computer area suitable for the stalker, a desk for the girl to get ready at and has a Grandfather clock placed in the perfect position for smooth filming from the clock to following the girl in the lounge. As I could picture how the scenes would look in my house and how they could be achieved while making up the initial idea, it seems sensible to work with the location I have built the story around in my mind rather than trying to link it to a different location and trying to make certain scenes work that probably won’t.
Using my house for the location is also convenient for the group.

1 comment:

  1. You need to put some pictures on here, preferably with annotations to show why you chose specific rooms/props etc.

    ReplyDelete