Wednesday 16 November 2011

Actors used for our Thriller opening characters

The girl, Hannah Warren is cast as me (Kristy)
As I know the story line of of our Thriller opening well, and how we want scenes to be acted out etc it will be a lot easier for me to act it rather than explaining to someone else how we want things to be done, and they will probably not understand the scenes even if explained to them as well as I do.
I also have an A* in drama GCSE so I should be capable of performing the part.
It is also more convenient to use someone in our media group as we can keep in contact and plan things out easily in media lessons, rather than sorting out how we are going to do things with someone outside the group separately.

The stalker is cast as my dad (Karl Fricker)
As the setting location will be filmed in my house and my dad and I will be there anyway, it is convenient to use him. We will only be filming the stalkers hands, so who is being filmed is not majorly important. If we used a younger member of the group for example, their hands wouldn't be very aged, so it would seem unrealistic to the story line as the stalker is an older, wiser and stronger man who is capable to get away with the girls murders.

No comments:

Post a Comment